- A Key element of BizSprouts™
- A forum to meet face-to-face with others of like interests.
- You can select discussion topics that are directly relevant to your interests.
- Typically they occur as a dinner meeting, but they could also occur at any venue.
- In many cases a dinner speaker is involved, in others cases members may want to meet to exchange ideas about relevant business challenges.
- Germinators are not intended for sales or business prospecting.
- Easy to setup
- Meeting organization is all done on line.
- As a BizSprouts™ member, you can host a Germinator and track who signs up.
- At the time of the meeting, attendees pay for their own meals and may elect to split the speaker's meal.
- You can bring a friends or colleagues who need not be a members to attend.
- Once you have had the meeting, the Host writes a short summary on the topic. This summary would be archived for future reference. Short video interviews can be posted as well.
- Easy to signup
- Select from the list of Germinator meetings in your area on the Upcoming Germinator page.
- Sign up for the Germinator
- Invite others
Here's a link explaining more about Germinators and how to set one up.